[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 17 09:18:08 PDT 2006

Art, Yes, a narrow front end H can sure make a square corner.  I had a
narrow front end 400 in Texas that I sold when I moved to Nebraska.  No
power steering but it steered easily enough.  Had to watch a bit that the
front wheel did not hit something and the steering wheel go spinning.

Staying inside today with the heat!!  Hope you are staying cool also.

Larry