[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 22:25:57 PDT 2006

    Thanks Mike, and yes I do feel fortunate to have been able to bring
this tractor home to SD out of WI!  Although I had read Paul's messages
over the years complimenting Geoff's work, I better understood the
efforts that Geoff went to during this restoration after visiting with
him. Few restorations receive such great effort and attention to
detail.
      Art