[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 22:20:28 PDT 2006

    Thanks Larry, I know that I am among good company with Super C owners.
My first tractor that I learned to drive in southeast NE was a Farmall
H, but the Super C has proved to be a nice size on my SD acreage and
for taking to shows. This Super C is too nicely restored for real work,
so will spend most of its time in my IH shed.

    This tractor has only a standard drawbar, no fancy two or three-point
hitch. I will keep my eye open for that feature on another tractor some
day.

    Art