[Farmall] Converting to 12 v system on Cub

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Jul 16 08:36:31 PDT 2006

I think in general if people put as much effort into fixing their 6-volt
systens as it takes to convert to 12-volts, they wouldn't need to convert.
Of course, it is easier to throw parts at a problem than to actually
diagnose a problem.  Isn't that one of the most common complaints we see
posted about "professional" mechanics?

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net