[AT] OT--Where's reverse on an MGB??--Varied results!

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Jul 16 10:06:20 PDT 2006

Congratulations Warren!  So far you are the only expert that got it
right!...Left hard and down.  Many "interesting" suggestions and
comments about "those little British cars" from the others!
.....mostly accurate.   Thanks again all.  I got the car moved...even
took it for a spin with its bored engine, performance cam and (loud)
dual exhaust.      John W.