[Farmall] Converting to 12 v system on Cub

Ken Mulenex@cox.net kmulenex at cox.net
Sun Jul 16 07:34:32 PDT 2006

I use the Cub to cultivate my large garden Cut grass on my place plow and
rake hay and in cold weather it the 6 volt battery does not work as well as
I would like, so I need the starter to work when I use it. I know the Cub is
easy to start with the crank and have done this for some time (I need a
generator, voltage Regulator and some new wiring) So now seems to be a good
time to convert the little guy.

Kenly Mulenex
Old Tractor Guy