[Farmall] Some ads from the 7/15 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 16 06:25:03 PDT 2006

Yes it would, I have seen quite a few high clearance A/AV tractors and
even a few high clearance Cubs, but never a high clearance C (would that
be a CV?).

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods
or no God. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and
author (1743-1826)