[AT] OT--Where's reverse on an MGB??

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Sun Jul 16 06:45:22 PDT 2006

Remember it is a British car!

As I remember you have to find the bonnet release. It is way up under
the dash in the middle. You have to feel for it because you will never
see it.

Release the bonnet. Unbolt the engine and reverse it. Close the bonnet.

Remove the rear seat and find the battery. Reverse the cables.

Sit in the drivers seat backwards and drive it in the direction you are
looking. It is a little hard to steer but with a little practice you
will get the hang of it.

After you are through backing up just reverse the process.

Simple anybody can do it. :-}