[AT] OT--Where's reverse on an MGB??

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 16 03:04:43 PDT 2006

Wow, it has been some 40 years since I last drove one of those, but it
seems to me that it was hard to right and back. (or maybe it was hard
right and forward?)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods
or no God. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and
author (1743-1826)