[AT] OT--Where's reverse on an MGB??

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jul 15 23:31:36 PDT 2006

Need to move my daughter's little old "stored" MGB car to make room
for cistern construction and I cannot for the life of me figure how
to get it into reverse gear.  Anyone had any experience with one of
there English cars?  I've tried pulling up and pushing down on the
shift lever and looking for a spring loaded detent to no avail.  Sad
thing is I drove it several years ago but can't remember now where
reverse is!     John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon