Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] little OT; Daihatsu "mini truck"

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 14 22:11:45 PDT 2006

Carl
Wishing you a belated happy birthday and congrats on reaching that
milestone.
I put in a good afternoon on the old Massey Super 90 hauling round bales.
The bale spear I got last fall for the front end loader worked great. Able
to haul 8 bales without crowding the wagon too much. The little Perkins runs
cheap on diesel fuel which means a lot these days. I took several pictures
which might just show up on my website if I get around to it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/