[AJD] Transmission for M John Deere

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 14:21:09 PDT 2006

There should not be a lot of slack movement  in that
area. If you can jiggle the cluster gear around,
you've got too much play. I have all these parts
available in good used condition. If you contact me
off list, we can discuss it further.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com