[AT] little OT; Daihatsu "mini truck"

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:37:36 PDT 2006

I would go for it, heck for the bid right now I might buy it though I
don't need it, good thing it's so far away. My father has had one (one
of the cars I learned driving in:-) It worked very well as I remember.
Though I rember that we changed the exhaust system and it was quite
expensive. It workes very well off road even while towing 1.5 tons in
low gear :-) But if you're looking for a freeway speedster you're
looking at the wrong car, It can make 75mph when going downhill with
the wind in your back and a empty fueltank ;-)

Mattias