[AT] Ralph's website

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 13 10:07:03 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Brett Phillips <bphillip at shentel.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: [AT] Ralph's website

> Ralph:
>
> I have enjoyed your website now for several years, and I want to thank you
> for your efforts.  You live in a beautiful part of the world, and I am
> envious of your way of life.  Keep the monthly updates coming!
>
> Brett Phillips
> Strasburg, VA

Thanks Brett
Glad you enjoy the pictures. I have been a little slow with the July update.
This morning has brought us thundershowers and cloud so I'm catching up on
some computer time.
Interesting to note your location of Strasburg. I live just a mile and a
half off the "Strasbourg Grid" road which leads to the town of Strasbourg ,
Sask. just some fifty miles west.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/