[AT] little OT; Daihatsu "mini truck"

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Jul 13 08:07:51 PDT 2006

I was driving through town yesterday and passed one parked at the curb. It
was marked as a City of Temple vehicle, so it must be road licensable.
The one my friend has, that he has labeled INTERNATIONAL, is now Farmall red.
All others I have seen were white.
Looks to me like something I could use as well. If I ever got one, it
wouldn't get licensed. I'd use it to haul trash and other stuff around the
place, and to take trips down to the tank so the granddaughters could fish.
I would probably fill the tires with foam or install 10 ply or more
aircraft tires so the locust thorns wouldn't give me flats to fix.

Phil