[AT] little OT; Daihatsu "mini truck"

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Jul 13 05:05:13 PDT 2006

	Since 4 wheel "quad" ATV's can not be plated in Indiana and I don't really care for
the way most of them steer anyway, we have often talked about picking up a Suzuki
Samurai 4x4 (or similar) to use on the farm.
Here is one on ebay just as an example: 160006892369
	While they lack much bed space for hauling one could pull a light trailer or we had
talked about getting a cheap one and cutting it off and building a bed for it.
	A "Gator" is just out of the question pricewise and again I like like the idea of
something I can drive on the road.
	My 3/4 ton 4x4 handles most access well but is big (and high) for a "get about".
Just scouting around the farm I often use my Farmall CUB or the little Yanmar.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   <(^¿^)>

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/