[AT] Greenville OH Show

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jul 12 19:14:09 PDT 2006

Charlie---Me thinks Farmer is usually up to something.  but I think mostly
with his overalls on.

On 7/12/2006 8:08:32 PM, Charlie hill (chill8 at cox.net) wrote: > H.L., that
great country comedian Jerry Clower used to say that > "naked is when you
ain't got any clothes on" and > "nekkkid is when you ain't > got any clothes
on and you're up to something". > Are you implying that > Farmer was "up to
something"? Grins > > Charlie > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "H. L.
Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com> > To: "Antique tractor email
discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor. > com> > Sent: Wednesday, July
12, 2006 5:39 PM > Subject: Re: [AT] Greenville OH Show > > > What a
pleasant surprise it was when Barbara Dotson called from the > Greenville
show to wish me a happy 50th. Wedding anniversary. Had a > nice > chat with
Barb then talked to both Larry and Gary. Good folks that know > how > to
make an old fogy happy. Sure was nice to visit with them. > > Brother Gene
was away from the camp site
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA