[Ford-ferguson] Contintental engine on eBay

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 12 14:21:32 PDT 2006

 From another list:

"If anyone is looking for a reasonable Continental "Red Seal" engine for
their restoration project, check out ebay item #150006798220. It is
vintage, runs and so far, the right price. It is a 6 cylinder, but no
model is stated."

I suppose this could be used on a Ferguson TO-20/30?

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods
or no God. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and
author (1743-1826)