[AT] Greenville OH Show

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jul 12 14:39:54 PDT 2006

What a pleasant surprise it was when Barbara Dotson called from the
Greenville show to wish me a happy 50th. Wedding anniversary.   Had a nice
chat with Barb then talked to both Larry and Gary.  Good folks that know how
to make an old fogy happy.  Sure was nice to visit with them.

Brother Gene was away from the camp site

Farmer one of the Dotson brothers told me that you were in bed, Nekkkid ,
Don't know how they knew. Sure hope you got some rest.  .

Barb told me that my wife Billie should get a plaque for putting up with me
for so long.

What a great list, thanks Spencer

H. L.