[AT] Starting Problem/Electrical?

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 20:31:39 PDT 2006

Neat & SO SIMPLE!!!!!!!!  Gotta make one of those; I'm tired of trying
to hold a plug wire in the right place & getting bit sometimes!

Thanks for the idea!!!!!!

Lew

<<snip>> If you want to get fancy, at
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/ignition_tester.htm
l>
you will see my "50 cent spark checker" that consists of an old working
spark plug, a hose clamp, and a battery clip<<snip>>,

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Religion--freedom--vengeance--what you will, A word's enough
to raise mankind to kill. -Lord Byron, poet (1788-1824)