[AT] Ford 9N Tractor Running Boards

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 11 09:55:16 PDT 2006

It seems to me that the 8N footboards will not directly fit on a 9N/2N
without some modification. My 2N came to me with footboards, which I
presume were an aftermarket addition installed when the tractor was a
lot newer, along with the right side hand brake lever. You can see an
image of the right side footboard at
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/2n_coming_together10.html>

The left side is pretty much the same, and neither the brake nor the
clutch pedals interfere with it.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Religion--freedom--vengeance--what you will, A word's enough
to raise mankind to kill. -Lord Byron, poet (1788-1824)