[AT] little OT; Daihatsu "mini truck"

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jul 11 04:03:39 PDT 2006

A friend and local IH collector has one. It is pretty neat. He has labeled
his front and rear with INTERNATIONAL in large black letters. I don't know
much about them beyond that. Daihatsu was selling autos in this country
several years ago, but they have since dropped out of the market. I do
believe that they are still active in the equipment market though. Try
looking through the Yellow Pages to see if there is an equipment dealer
near you. You "should" be able to get info through them.

Phil