[Ford-ferguson] 1952 TO30 alternator

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jul 10 02:24:04 PDT 2006

It depends on the alternator. Even a "one wire" alternator conversion
needs to be spun up fairly fast to begin charging. For the GM (most
popular for conversion) alternator with three terminals, you need a
couple more wires to start them charging. If you can tell us how many
terminals there are on the back of the alternator, we can provide some
more help with wiring.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Religion--freedom--vengeance--what you will, A word's enough
to raise mankind to kill. -Lord Byron, poet (1788-1824)