[AT] OT Hay question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jul 7 21:56:50 PDT 2006

If I twist a handfull like that and it doesn't run sap, I should have been
baling 2 hours ago!!!!  I have been baling like that since 1981 and so far
have not had any problems with animals and mold...  My horses will eat my
hay in the middle of the summer...  They are too lazy to graze....

Cecil

Cecil in OKla