[AT] OT Computer help

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Jul 7 11:56:28 PDT 2006

Charlie,
Does your company have an IT department or a "go to guy" that handles this
type of situation? that's where I'd start. If not, you're going to need
some diagnostic tools for the hard drive and memory. I find lots of
problems that look like hard drive problems but turn out to be bad memory.
Copy what files you can to the external drive. Save at least that much.
The problem sounds to me like your system has some memory or possibly hard
drive or mainboard problems. I doubt if there is a quick fix. Sure hope
you practice the 11th commandment: Thou shalt make backups!

Phil