[AT] OT Hay question

Matthew matthewx at dogod.com
Fri Jul 7 10:20:22 PDT 2006

On a similer note.. When does it make sense to start bailing hay?  We have
about 15 acres and we just let the beefers have at it from spring to the
first snowfall.  After that we buy hay.  It seems like way too much of an
investment in hardware for the little space that we have.  I always figured
for a small plot, we where beter off letting the critters have at it.

That may be different if the land is detached, but if it is where you are
it seems to me that you need more $$ in hardware then you would ever get
back bailing six acres.

--Matthew