[AT] OT Hay question

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 09:57:17 PDT 2006

Unless you just want something to do I would just buy my hay for that  little
bit. The cost of and repair of the equipment will be ten times what hay
costs. I know I'm fixing a mower right now that hit an anthill and I just finish
fixing the same mower after hitting a low cut brush that was hiding in the
grass. then there is the cost of the baler and repairing of it we have one
working and one we are fixing right now. its a never ending job when you bale
your own hay.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361