[AT] Selling the Farm - Will be Selling off my Tractor Stuff

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 4 09:20:05 PDT 2006

Rob
Tried using your e-mail address, Robgray at epix and Outlook would not
recognize it and I was unable to send you an e-mail. Is this the correct
e-mail and if so then I do not know how to contact you off list.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!