[AT] Re: [Farmall_Tractors] Look what I found!!!!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 4 04:13:12 PDT 2006

The following message came to me from another group list - the Farmall
group on Yahoo Groups. The Aultman Taylor, according to my book, is
worth Big Bucks.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

The further one grows spiritually, the more and more people
one loves and the fewer and fewer people one likes.
  -Gale D. Webbe, clergyman and author (1909-2000)