[AT] OT - Laptop reccomendations - question on wireless routers...

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 3 20:37:52 PDT 2006

Don't know where all they are but I understand clearwire.com is
expanding rapidly.  Just happened to see their truck here bout a month
ago; called & they installed the next day.  Works off a cell phone tower
& REAL FAST compared to the 31.2 dialup connections I used to get.  Bout
like cable was when I lived in town.  Might check them out; was bout 75
bux IIRC install; first 3 months cheaper but IIRC bout 40 a month after
that.

Lew Best near Waco, TX