[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 29

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Mon Jul 3 08:43:48 PDT 2006

Chris
I just called Alltel Tech support and was advised that Dell Laptops have
come out with this new processor and the port takes a different card(express
34 or express 54 depending on the number of pins in the connection) than
Alltel sells now. They said that since it was on the cutting edge of
technology that they were working on a new card or an adapter that will work
but no time line as to when the new design will be done. The lady I talked
to said that Dell might be the only one using this processor currently.
End result::::::: Alltell can't sell me a card to plug into my computer that
will access the airways to get the internet.
Gordon