[Farmall] IH 70 plow colors

travis Register yestergears at filter.intrstar.net
Sat Jul 1 08:39:02 PDT 2006

Al:
    I have no idea where it came from.  It belongs to Greg Brown.  He
called me looking for information and I am trying to help him
out.   Knowing him, it probably came from the show.  Did you get
there?  How was it???
    Married life still treating you good?  Still trying to sell the
last of the farm stuff and dealing with Mom's alzheimers. Loooong days.
Later
Travis