[AJD] GOG and 2 Cyl Mag swap meet

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 21 20:45:12 PST 2006

Bruce:

I went back into my archive files and found some old ATIS emails from
November of 2004. I started a thread entitled "Two Cylinders Odd Year Swap
Meet" and several messages were exchanged. Now I don't know why I titled it
"Odd years" but I got that from somewhere.  In one of JR's responses he
mentioned that it was not intended to compete with the GOG as it was more
oriented to "Hard Goods". And in another message he mentioned that no
decision had been made on a 2006 event but would see how the first one went.

It would have been nice if these two events had been scheduled two
consecutive weekends in a row. Then I could have attended both. But...  my
billfold might be in better shape when I get to the GOG this way. I might
even have a whole $10 or more to spend on something. :-) I got a little
carried away in 2004 so I may just leave my credit cards at home and lock up
my checking account or something!  :-) Since I had my pick-up there I was
free to almost buy anything I thought I needed and mistakenly thought I
could afford.. At least this year it will be limited to what I can carry
back in my suitcase on the plane. I know I can't afford much!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com