[AT] What tractor for my snowblower?

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 19 07:02:06 PST 2006

  Also If you are going with the Farmall 504, get a gas burner as the
diesels are like IH 460 - 560 D about starting in cool weather.  Reason I
know is we found our 504 while  looking for a round bale mover tractor that
starts easy in winter. And for the  last 5 years it does 90% of everything
on the farm. Never seen one w/o power steering, but seen some w/o pto ?And
for snow blower you might look for a utility model. I couldnt imagine manual
steering on this as the steering on ours is like reverse slow a lot of
turning of the wheel. But can be done easy with 1 finger. I hope to get a
call from machine shop where i had to have a  combine manifold to be drilled
an threaded for the ( combine ex out the side im just going to bolt a plate
over that) exhaust on the 560 w new rebuilt 460 gas eng in it now.
Anyone have a good timing gear cover for sale off a gas 460 - 560 engine
contact me.
Kevin Mosier