[AT] Hose Reccomendations

JEFFREY PILBEAM j.pilbeam at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 07:29:43 PST 2006

I have a hose, that is rubber and flexible in cold it lays out in the sun
all the time and does last along time. Sorry cant think of brand BUT, Its
kinda Gray in color and has a Yellow stripe on it, and SPRINGS at ea end to
prevent kinking at end , Also Brass connectors

Jeff's Jeep Barn
Britton Mi
Pilbeam's Centennial Farm
Tecumseh Mi