[Farmall] Re: cleaning the f-20

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 07:09:45 PST 2006

Mine is a garden variety machine (no "professional  quality", etc.).  The siphon, when attached, must certainly reduce  somewhat the maximum "velocity" of the jet, but it is not too  noticeable to me, anyway.  My main complaint about this setup is  how quickly the bottle drains and must be replenished.  For  example, we wash our concrete pool deck, which is fairly large.   To complete the chore requires many "fits and starts".
 In terms of  washing or 'steam treating' any engine components, I would warn the  user to be cautious.  If, for example, a steam approach is chosen,  the heat and pressure can cause more damage that it solves (e.g.,  wiring harness and anything "electrical" as examples).  I would  guess that most people know this anyway.
  JM

John Hall <jthall at worldnet.att.net> wrote:  Most pressure washer units I've seen siphon in the "detergent" on low
pressure.

John