[AJD] LA axles

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 20:43:13 PST 2006

The rear axles should come out quite easily. The axle
cover on the inner side of the final drive housing
should be removed and there is a bolt on the inside
end of the axle that must also be removed. Next, if
you also remove the bolts on the outer quill for the
axle, everything should be able to be pulled right
apart. I've never had to beat one apart ( after 53 L
series tractors parted).

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com