[AT] Gene Dotson

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 16:34:41 PST 2006

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net

Yes, I posted a message two days ago and for some reason the message was
sent back to me undelivered. Then I resent the message and still have not
seen it post in two days. This is not the first time this has happened and
at times I do not know if it is worth posting as one never knows it will go
through or not.

This message also came back to me and now this will be the third time I have
tried posting this. I have no idea what is wrong with the list but if things
do not improve I will drop this group as I see no purpose in being a part of
this if I cannot reply or ask questions.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net