[AT] EBay question (fork lift) How to search

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 16:20:50 PST 2006

When you do any type of search and you are looking for a specific item this
is an example of how you should type in your search.
(Fork+lift+rubber+tires). When you put the + in your search no matter where
you do this such as web engines ect. It will look for items with only those
words in them and that helps narrow down the search to what you want. A lot
of people and I do not mean to upset any one does not know the proper way to
use the Internet when searching and their search usually becomes to broad
and it take for ever to find what you want. I spend hours every day
searching on the Internet for things that interest me and in my college
books and on some web engines will explain how to narrow your search down
and make it easier to find things.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net