[AT] Gene Dotson

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Jan 31 15:48:57 PST 2006

    Farmer;
    I am in the process of stockpiling the fuel for a Dotson
inferno. I have been clearing the east property line of the farm
and when I am done, I will have a humongous brush pile to burn.
I will have to get this finished and burned before crops are
planted as there will likely be enough heat to sear the entire
neighborhood. This one will dwarf any of the others I have had
here. I expect ignition to occur around April first, April
fool's day and the fourth anniversary of my retirement.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes

                        Gene,   Alias "Sparky"