[AT] I'm back

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 17:16:42 PST 2006

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20051229-120928-1643r

> We've been wondering.

Well George, in answer to your theory and your
question, both are YES!
George Carlin once did a bit on "stuff" and when your
house filled up with stuff you went and got a bigger
house so you could collect (you geussed it) more
stuff!

The man over in Battle Creek did total out his truck!
According to a mutual friend that related the story to
me, the truck was only slightly stuck, so he put it in
gear and got out to push with the intent of hopping
right back in and 'all's well'.  Well, it might have
worked IF he left it idle.  But NO!  He apparently
needed or thought he needed a little more, and he
placed his tool box (which he claimed weighed around
40 lbs.) on the accelerator.  After merrily bounding
along through hill and dale, (I really don't remember
how far), it slammed into a tree or two.  No damage to
anybody or anything of consequence other than some
bark and of course the truck.
Imagine trying to explain that one to your insurance
man!!!

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, MI