[AT] Ebay question (fork lift)

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 16:45:00 PST 2006

     Whenever I do such a search, I usually go to the
right hand corner to the "sort by..." and click it to
highest price first. Doesn't take to long to get
through what I can't afford down to what I
can(maybe???). This way I'm not limiting my search. I
can generally search titles and descriptions, so long
as I'm not to vague, and won't get a lot of nonsense
come up first.

Danny Tabor