[AJD] Delay in messages

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Jan 31 05:08:06 PST 2006

Spencer,
My ISP provides anti-virus/spam detection and removal.  In the case of spam the
message is sidelined to a folder on their server where I can look at it and view
it if desired.  I've recently subscribed to some new mailing lists so I was
wondering if the upturn I'm seeing is due to a general increase or related to
the new mail list subscriptions.  Thanks.

David
NW NC