[AT] Delay in messages

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 30 19:40:48 PST 2006

Yes, I posted a message two days ago and for some reason the message was
sent back to me undelivered. Then I resent the message and still have not
seen it post in two days. This is not the first time this has happened and
at times I do not know if it is worth posting as one never knows it will go
through or not.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net