[AT] OT:(now tv) KEN...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Jan 30 18:24:17 PST 2006

	Hi Ken:

	I forget where you are located... (some days I forget
where I am located)   ;-)
	I have a counter top vacuum tube tester like was used in
drug stores etc. It is like the cabinet ones except no
cabinet. Has a half zillion sockets on the top and a few
lead wires and a bright lighted sign up the back panel.
	 It "ran when parked"...  :-)
	I was about to take it to an indoor flea market booth we
have, to find it a new home. If you have any interest and
can find it transportation (I don't really want to pack and
ship it) you are welcome to it.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net