[AT] I'm back

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 19:02:35 PST 2006

After a prolonged and forced (at least to start)
hiatus from life and the internet I'm back.  It all
started one dark and stormy night, (OK so it was a
Sunday morning) and I started to respond to an e-mail
when I literally 'let the smoke out' of my computer.
The power supply burned up and trashed various other
components in the process.
Got a new computer (nice one, lots of power and
memory), and then couldn't access Earthlink.  BTW, the
computer was functioning fine according to my geek
friends and Earthlink.
Then Terri and I moved accross town to a bigger and
much nicer home (although older, it's way more
comfortable).  We couldn't begin to understand where
all that stuff appeared from, no way it was all in the
other house. <G >
Next the holidays came and went and finally with work
being just a little hectic (read: "that is a story in
itself").  We have just done a major restructuring at
work and things are going really well now.
So I finally found time to order a new ISP (with DSL
no less) and worked my way through the mountains of
mail and caught up last night.  Tried to send you all
a note but my BIG FAT FINGERS made sure that wouldn't
happen!!
One last thing, my condolences to the Monson family
and all of Cecil's long-time friends.  There is
another gentleman (in all senses) that will be truly
missed.

It feels good to be back,
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, MI