[AT] OT:(now tv)

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Mon Jan 30 17:39:17 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 18:01, Cecil Bearden wrote:
> Ken
> I have one of those 400 cycle motor generator sets on a trailer.  It is a
> 75KVA unit.  It used a constant speed 100 hp motor.  The motor was at a
> friends place to sell and he let it go to the junk man for $100 2 months
> ago.  I still have the generator though....

Well, that could be just a bit of overkill for my application. :) The
parts I am working on are for avionic applications so the power
requirements are rather low. I think the motor-generator sets I am
familiar with are sub-horsepower units... I have to check but they are
all physically "smaller than a breadbasket".

I don't know if I have anything that would even be able to turn
something like that... I don't have a PTO on my TD-14 (has a cable power
unit) and I think my D Case's would be underpowered and turn too slow.
:) Interesting though. What does it have for controls?

Ken