[AT] Delay in messages

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Jan 30 14:58:45 PST 2006

I've been having that kind of delay for years, Dean. Read a message and it
makes little or no sense until the original post shows up later on. I'v known
all along that the internet is a curious place, and some pretty unusual
things happen to messages while traveling through the "ether" part of the
net. :o)

Phil