[AT] Delay in messages

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Jan 30 12:21:53 PST 2006

Dean,

It looks like I am ...

Yesterday (Sunday) I posted twice to ATIS.  I just checked my MS Outlook
Sent file - the first of these posts was sent at 12:59 PM and the second an
hour later at 2:00 PM.

My Outlook Input file recorded receiving the SECOND of these two posts at
2:21 PM for a 22-minute transport delay (that seems reasonable to me).  But
I have not yet received the first post (the one that was sent at 12:59 PM
yesterday).

I made mention in my second post of something that I had said in my first
post ... assuming that no one else received that first post either does
leave a guy feeling a bit stupid/disjointed.

I had it happen a month or so back where a post did not appear in my Input
file but, of course, I don't know if there were others who did not receive
it either.

Dudley