[AT] Delay in messages

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jan 30 10:16:30 PST 2006

The delay in messages on ATIS is getting to the point it is intolerable.  I
see responses to other messages that I have yet to receive. Messages I
posted yesterday are still not through the network.

One person mentioned there were extra efforts being made on the www network
to filter worms, viruses etc. but I am not experiencing these kinds of
delays elsewhere.

It is really hard to maintain any continuity on message strings this way.
Are any of you experiencing these same issues?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com